7 Spring Activities as Winter Fades Away
As Spring approaches, your kids will soon be wondering what they can do during this season so here are 7 Spring Activities that are sure to have your little one loving these Spring days!
- Color Carnations: Not only will your child have a blast watching these flowers transform from one color to the next but they will start to wonder how it is even possible! Science has never been so colorful! Click here to get started on this spring science experiment.
- Marshmallow Shamrock: Don’t forget to make your very own lucky charm this St.Patrick’s day. All you need is some paint, marshmallows, and a bit of luck for this activity! Click here to start creating your very own charm!
- Somewhere over the Rainbow: Nothing complement a lucky charm like a rainbow! Help your child make a magical rainbow of their own. To start this 7 colored beauty Click here.
- Lepre-Cuties: You just might find one of these under your rainbow! Turn your child into an adorable leprechaun with this activity. To become one and start searching for your pot of gold, Click Here!
- Create Buggy Crafts: As the flowers bloom and the sun starts to shine, we start to see some buggy creatures come out more and more. Create your very own crawling spring bug with this activity. Your little one will love making a bug that doesn’t give them the creeps. To start Click Here.
- Growing like a Weed: Buggy creatures aren’t the only things that sprout come the end of winter. Spring is the most fruitful and productive season of the year! Teach your child how spring is the perfect season to grow produce by having them create their own mini garden. Click here to start.
- Handprint Carrots: What’s up doc?! Create these carrot cutouts and teach your little ones the benefits of the carrots and how they grow during the spring season. Click here to start getting your vitamin carrot!