5 Activities for Super Bowl Weekend for you and Your Little One
SuperBowl Sunday is 3 days away! Don’t miss Super Bowl LI where the New England Patriots will play the Atlanta Falcons, in efforts to win the Lombardi Trophy! The game starts at 3:30 PM but before the Patriots battle it out with the Falcons why not have some family tailgate fun! Here are 5 activities you can do with your child prior to kick off!
- A good old game of Pig Skin!: Nothing better than playing football on Super Bowl Sunday! Have a family friendly game of tag or flag football. Get your little one more into the Super Bowl spirit by naming the players after the Patriots and the Falcons.
- Pin the Football: You’ll have a touchdown with this game! Put a football twist on the original pin the tail on the donkey and play pin the football. To learn more Click Here.
- Football Sensory Bin: Don’t drop the ball this Super Bowl Sunday! Make a football sensory bin for your little one and your guests and watch them dig around for all the surprise goodies you hid. Not only will your child have a blast looking for these items but they will also get into the game day spirit. To create your own football sensory bin Click Here.
- Football Practice Tarp: Let your child practice their 50 yard passes with this ingenious game. All you need is an old tarp, some string, and a mini football and you got yourself your child’s very own NFL training area. Before you know it, they will be throwing better than Peyton Manning! For creative ways to make your very own mini football toss Click Here.
- Create your Own Lombardi Trophy!: Your little champion have a trophy of their very own! Your child will feel like a true Super Bowl champ with this arts and crafts activity. For instructions on how to make a Lombardi Trophy Click Here.