Here’s recap of what happened at CalABA.
The 2016 CalABA Western Conference was a packed and exciting weekend filled with learning, exchanging ideas, networking with colleagues and meeting new ones! CalABA was a great platform to not only dive deeper into the ABA field but to also introduce new solutions that are coming into the forefront of our industry. BHW capped and sealed this event with through:
- CalABA Awards Luncheon: BHW was recognized as the Platinum Sponsor and we celebrated the tremendous accomplishments of our fellow colleagues as they received awards for making a difference in the ABA field.
- New Minds in ABA: BHW had the opportunity to meet many attendees that are on the cusp of graduating from their respective schooling or certification programs! We were there to help many realize the opportunities that abound in ABA through offering them on-site 1:1 interviews with leaders from the BHW family.
- Beacon Health Options Panel: BHW presented alongside Beacon at their Health Options Panel. The presentation shared lessons learned and addressed the 5 key question that need to be answered when new providers and insurance organizations enter into long-term partnerships.
- BHW Without Borders Interactive Exhibit: We wrapped up day one of the conference by inviting colleagues and conference attendees to come journey with BHW and learn more about what makes BHW who we are through experiencing:
- Our BHW C.A.R.E.S Philosophy first hand (Compassionate, Accountable, Research-based, Effective, System-approach)
- Understood that BHW’s Career Path, for Administrators & Clinicians, is for the long haul
- See and witness our global health, hope, and h20 initiatives with Hope Out Loud and
- ClinicSoft: The true practice management solution that gets clinicians to spend more time with their patients instead of paperwork
We are grateful to have had this wonderful opportunity and can’t wait to attend the next CalABA conference to continue the momentum in servicing more individuals battling autism and related challenges.