Christmas Sensory Activities for your little ones to enjoy!
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way! Can you believe that Christmas is almost here! Stockings are hung and children are out of school and ready for some Christmas festivities! Not sure how to spread that holiday cheer? Here are 5 Christmas sensory activities you and your little one can do this week!
- Create Your Very Own Ornaments Click Here.
- Finger-Paint Christmas Lights Let your child get creative and make art with their hands! Have them craft an artistic master piece that you can show at your holiday party. For instructions on how to showcase this piece of art Click Here.
- Christmas SLIME! Combine Christmas and science and you get holly jolly slime! Your little one will not only develop both their motor and sensory skills but they will also learn some chemistry in the process! To make our own gooey creation Click Here.
- The Amazing Scents of Christmas Reminisce the joy of Christmas through this sensory activity. Your child will have a blast discovering the different smells of this winter holiday. Click Here to learn more!
- Graham Cracker Houses Help your child create their own whimsical winter wonderland with some sweet treats! This will not only satisfy your child’s Christmas spirit but their sweet tooth as well! Click Here for some blueprints for your next Graham Cracker house!
On behalf of Behavioral Health Works, we would like to wish all of our families a wonderful, happy and joy-filled holiday season!