Welcome Winter with some Fun Fall Activities!
With winter slowly approaching and the Fall season quickly coming to an end, BHW would like to help you and your loved one(s) enjoy the last blissful moments of Autumn. Here are 5 fall-abulous sensory friendly fall activities that will have you and your kiddo asking for fall to stay just a little longer.
- Carve/ Paint a Pumpkin: Carving a pumpkin not only allows your child to touch and play with the gushy, mushy insides but also provides them with a great piece of art! Or have them paint on a pumpkin and avoid the mess altogether! Whichever you choose will be awesome!
- Fall Leaf Painting: As the final leaves start to fall off the trees, your child can either gather them into a humongous pile and dive in or create a piece of art that will blow them away. To learn how to create a Fall Leaf Painting Click Here.
- Pumpkin Puree Play Dough: Now you can turn the ooey gooey insides from a pumpkin into a fun activity. Help your little one create amazing shapes and figures with this organic play dough! To learn more on how you can transform pumpkin into clay Click Here.
- Fall Sensory Bin: Teach your child about fall by creating an autumn sensory bin! Let them explore the best of this upcoming season by creating a tub filled with fall memories. To learn more on how you can create your own fall bin Click Here.
- Create a Fall Treat: Let your child explore the culinary arts of fall by helping them bake a favorite autumn snack. Not only will their be an amazing aroma filling up the kitchen but everyone’s tummies will be filled with a delicious treat! For ideas on kid-friendly autumn recipes Click Here.