Happy Father’s Day!
Father’s Day is this coming up this Sunday and Behavioral Health Works is here to help you celebrate this dad-tastic day! For this Father’s Day, show your dad how much you appreciate him by creating a memorable day or weekend! Father’s Day is this coming up this Sunday and Behavioral Health Works is here to help you celebrate this dad-tastic day! For this Father’s Day, show your dad how much you appreciate him by creating a memorable day or weekend! Because spending time with poppa is the best gift you can give so here are five dad-filled activities that you can do this Father’s Day weekend!
- Movie Night – Pop some popcorn and bring out the concession stand, it’s show time! This Father’s Day treat dad to a family friendly film. Finding Dory is in theaters this weekend and AMC has partnered with Autism Speaks to bring you sensory friendly showings. Or stay in and make it a movie night. Treat dad to a fun-filled evening inspired by some of his favorite family films. Have some popsicles while watching Frozen or spaghetti while viewing Lady and the Tramp. http://www.iphonerefurbished.top/iphone-5s5c-reconditionne/ To learn more on AMC’s sensory friendly showings CLICK HERE. For more ideas on making your home movie experience more interactive CLICK HERE.
- Classic game night – Take out the old-school Monopoly and challenge dad to some competition. You can even invite other fellow dads to partake in a little father daughter/son twister competition. Help remind dad of what he did when he was a kid. For tips on planning the best family game night CLICK HERE.
- Dad Olympics – Enjoy some fun in the sun with dad and create your own version of the olympics. Plan a day at the park or the beach and play all of dad’s favorite sports. From football to soccer to baseball, etc. Make dad feel like the all star that he is! CLICK HERE on ideas on how to create the best dad olympics!
- Create your own restaurant– Bonjour! Start your own 5 star restaurant at home. You and dad can create your own creations or have fun re-creating a classic. Dad will have a blast making a meal together and sharing it with you. CLICK HERE for suggestions on what to make for your grand opening weekend!
- Build something together – Get your handy dandy tool belt and start building with dad. You will not only be building a special memory but create something you can keep to remind you of this special day. For ideas on projects you and dad can do together CLICK HERE.