Make A Difference For Kids With Autism: Become a ABA Behavioral Therapist!
Share our Therapist Recruitment Flyer with a friend. And if they get hired, you will get a gift card upon their completion of the training. Apply Here
Ready to join one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest growing private companies in the U.S.?
BHW is looking for caring, compassionate, and high energy individuals who want a rewarding career that makes a difference in the lives of those affected by Autism.
Who is BHW?
Behavioral Health Works helps individuals with autism and other developmental disabilities reach their potential by working collaboratively with families, schools, and relevant professionals. By focusing on ways in which people respond to their environment (behavior), we provide opportunities for them to learn in specific and observable ways, leading to a positive outcome (health).
Our treatment approach is rooted in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) with emphasis on individualized programs, focusing on each person’s strengths and challenges. Each of BHW’s programs share the common goal of teaching individuals the tools necessary to obtain a better quality of life and to lead a more independent life.
What roles are available?
Entry level, lead and senior behavioral therapist positions are available based on education and experience. All therapists at BHW are responsible for:
- Motivating their clients and helping them reach their highest potential
- Contributing their expertise and professionalism to one of the industry’s fastest growing agencies.
- Allowing their positive and solution focused spirit serve as a model for the clients and families they work with on a daily basis.
What qualifications do BHW therapist posses?
- A high school diploma for behavioral interventionist position and a bachelor’s degree and educational coursework completed in the areas of child development, special education, psychology, or related field is preferred for behavioral therapists positions.
- Energetic people with a passion for helping children and families overcome large obstacles.
- A minimum of six months experience working with children (with special needs, especially autism) is preferred.
- A drive to be a part of an innovative and growing organization with amazing growth potential.
- Previous work experience with ABA, DTT, PRT, PECS, and autism is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish and Vietnamese is a PLUS.
What are the work hours?:
- Part-time and full-time opportunities are now available with benefits offered, depending on amount of hours worked per week.
- Sessions occur 8:00 a.m. — 8:00 p.m., with Monday — Sunday shifts available. BHW requires therapist who are available to work during our high demand hours of 3pm-8pm.
What benefits does BHW offer?
- Tuition reduction through partnerships with multiple prestigious universities (National University, Vanguard University and Cal Southern University).
- An amazing culture with managers and supervisors available for support and guidance.
- Innovation, paid trainings.
- Amazing growth opportunities and career advancement.
- Medical, dental, chiropractic and vision for full time employees.
- Paid drive time AND mileage reimbursement when traveling between clients.
- 401K plan and company match for qualifying employees.
All open positions are listed on the website; no phone calls please. Due to the volume of applicants, we will contact only those candidates who have completed an online application and uploaded a resume with qualified experience and education for a phone screen. Incomplete resumes or application submissions through other means will not be considered. Thank you for your interest and understanding.
BHW does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin, gender, religion, disability, age, political affiliation or belief, disabled veteran, veteran of the Vietnam Era, or citizenship status (except in those special circumstances permitted or mandated by law). All employees must complete and pass a background check and show proof of immunization. A Valid California driver’s license and proof of car insurance with a good driving record is required.
READY TO GET STARTED? APPLY NOW!
#ABA #Behavioral Therapist #bhwcares