5 Sensory Activities For You and Your Little Ones This Halloween Weekend
The frightful day is drawing near! With Halloween weekend approaching, the thought of what to do with your child before the trick or treating commences becomes the ghostly question of the hour. BHW is here to provide you with a few frightening ideas to help make this the best Halloween weekend ever! Here are 5 Halloween Sensory Activities you and your little one can do this weekend!
- Slimy Spaghetti Sensory Activity Turn your average noodle into an ooey, gooey surprise for your child with this Slimy Spaghetti Sensory Activity. Simply cook a package of spaghetti noodles, drain them, rinse them with cold water, and color them any color you would like. From bat-like black to pumpkin orange, your child will have a blast feeling these slimy noodles and pretending their creepy crawlers! To learn more on how you can make this creation Click Here.
- Halloween Sensory Bin Instead of trick or treating for candy, why not create a scavenger hunt for Halloween goodies in a sensory bin? Your child will enjoy the sensation of finding these small toys and prizes and it may help them enjoy a spookier Halloween! To learn more about how you can create this activity Click Here.
- Make Wizard’s Brew Nothing says Halloween like having your little one cast a spell on your night! Help them create their Hocus Pocus brew with this activity. To learn more on how your little witch or wizard can create spells of their own Click Here.
- Create Fizzing Eyeballs Have an eye popping time with this explosive activity! Your little one will have a blast seeing these eyes pop, fizzle, and yes blow up! To learn more on how you can create these creepy eyeballs Click Here.
- Sensory Pumpkin Patch Create a pumpkin patch in your own backyard! Your child will not only learn more about this old time farming tradition but they will also learn about it with a sensory twist. To learn more on how you can create your own scarecrow-y backyard pumpkin patch Click Here.