Your Little Ones Will Love These Sensory Stocking Stuffers!
With Christmas only 2 days away, it is time to bring that holiday cheer and stuff all those stockings with trinkets! Well no need to fret on where to find ‘dem perfect sensory stocking stuffers, BHW is here to help! Here are 7 items that your child will love to wake up to this holiday season!
- Yoyo: Share your childhood and teach your little one how to Yoyo! You can “walk the dog” or “cradle the baby” while your little one will have a blast sharing your past time!
- Legos: Let your child build a world of imagination by providing them with legos! They will build structures and fantasy worlds that will allow you to see into their dreams and desires!
- Play Dough: Not only will your child be able to create anything their little heart desires, they will also have some sensory & motor development fun with the gushy feel of the play-dough. Once your child is done creating their doughy masterpiece, leave it out in a warm place for a day and allow this creation to solidify to create a souvenir of this jolly Christmas!
- Bubble Bottles: It might not snow in Southern California but your little one can fill the sky with bubbles with this stocking stuffer. They will get to see bubbles just float across the sky just as snowflakes would!
- Candy! You can never go wrong with chocolate! But beware of the sugar rush!
- Small Card Games/Board Games: They can have a wonderful Christmas playing a competitive game of Uno or Monopoly! Visit your local Dollar Tree and find these small on-the-go games that your child will love!
- Bouncy Balls: They will have a blast watching colorful balls bounce up and down the room but just be careful there’s nothing fragile laying around!
On behalf of Behavioral Health Works, we would like to wish all of our families a wonderful, happy and joy-filled holiday season!