Valentine’s Day is here! Here are some activities for you and your loved ones.
It’s the day of love and BHW is here to help you celebrate this day with your little ones. Here is a list of some fun activities in the local area that may help you decide what will be best with your child.
- Orange County UVSA Tet Festival: Celebrate the love for other cultures with your little one this Valentine’s Day weekend by taking them to the 37th annual Tet festival taking place at the OC Fair Event Center. This is the annual Vietnamese new year celebration. For more information Click Here. Los
- Angeles Griffith Park Observatory: Have a night under the stars and spend it at the Griffith Park Observatory. Not only will your little one have a great Valentine’s Day but they will also explore the universe above. To learn more about how you and your little one can look towards the stars this Valentine’s Day Click Here.
- Inland Empire Inland Empire Citrus State Historic Park: Take a look back in time this Valentine’s Day weekend and see how much Inland Empire and Southern California have changed over the years by visiting this park. Click Here to see how you can see this blast from the past.
- NorCal Land’s End Sutro Baths: Take a nice sunrise walk through this trail and share the love of nature with your child. This quiet spot in the northwest corner of San Francisco city includes hikes and incredible views of the Golden Gate Bridge and the ocean. Click Here to learn more about this hike.
- San Diego The La Mesa Classic Car Show: Do you enjoy the sound of a revved up classic engine? Show your little one how cars have evolved throughout the decades at the La Mesa Classic Car Show! Start sharing your love for cars by Clicking Here.
- Albuquerque ¡Salud y Sabor! Beans and Rice /Frijoles y Arroz: Show your little one the love of good food by taking them here. Community members from all around Albuquerque, NM gather together to cook using fresh locally grown ingredients and also have fun art activities ready for kids of all ages. Now your little one can not only learn about their community but also have free samples of some delicious grub. Click Here to learn more.
- Boston The Merrimack River Eagle Festival: Teach your little one more about the love of nature. From seeing live owls and hawks to visiting eagle hotspots, your kiddo will have fun learning more about nature. Click Here for more.
So on this 2018 Valentine’s Day, ask your little one to be your Valentine and show them how much they mean to you! From a special treat to a day out, Behavioral Health Works hopes that you have a day filled with love and happiness.