Celebrate the day of love with these Valentine’s Day activities that will warm your child’s heart!
BHW would like to help you and your little ones have the most love-filled day of the year with these Valentine’s Day activities everyone can share!
- My Chemical Romance: Have a scientific day with this experiment. Show your little one what happens to candy hearts when they are dropped in different acids. For instructions on this made love experiment Click Here.
- “Building” on love: Let your child be an engineer and help them build their very own Heart Marshmallow Toothpick Structure! All you need are some marshmallows, toothpicks, and a little bit of imagination. To learn how you can create your own ingenious structure Click Here.
- Messy Heart: Love can be a bit sticky so create Valentine’s Day goop to represent your love! This activity will not only teach your little one a bit of science but will also create some sensory play. To create your own goop Click Here.
- Love Potions: Create your own love with these love potions! Your child will have a blast creating these colorful and potent concoctions! To start creating these love explosions Click Here.
- Minute Valentine: Have a few kiddos over? Not to worry! Have a little friendly competition and do this “minute to win it” valentine’s day challenge. They will not only have a blast playing this game but will also enjoy eating some sweet goodies in the process. Click Here to let the game begin!
- Scavenger for Love: This is not only a simple activity that you can throw together but one that your child will love to do! They will have a marvelous time searching for items around the house that remind them of this special day! For a creative love inspired scavenger hunt Click Here.
- Valentine’s Day Crafts: There is nothing better than letting your imagination go wild and creating your very own Valentine’s day arts and crafts! This will allow your child to stretch their imagination and will also let you help them create something amazing that they can keep. To start creating your loving memorabilia Click Here.
#ValentinesDay #love #BHWOnevoice